Sunday 28 August 2011

A day at the Dublin flea market

I wandered to the flea market today in search of treasure....................






It was sunny, it was cold, it was hot, it lashed rain, sunglasses on, sunglasses off, raining again, put on hat, sun's out, too hot, take off coat......All the seasons within an hour, I love Irish weather, never a dull moment.


Good tunes............


Gorgeous up-cycled vintage cases and bags from the lovely 'lucky bag vintage'
I'm loving the mickey & minne suitcase!



Great to see a regular customer of Dirty Fabulous, the lovely Maria with her company Me Auld China at the market too,  sorry the photo is a bit blurry but it was very busy on her stall and I had to nab the pic quickly in between customers!


I bought these six books for 10 euros (i don't seem to have a euro symbol?)
I actually already have the Roald Dahl book so someone may get this as a pressie! I have a problem of buying the same books over and over if I loved it, I can't help it. Although I also lend a lot of my books so it solves the problem if I don't get them back!

A great day was had by all!






No comments:

Post a Comment