Sunday 21 August 2011

A stroll on the pier

We headed out to Howth for a bite to eat and a walk down the pier. It had been quite a while since I've been to Howth and I had forgotten how nice it was. Lots of people fishing off the pier and a few people feeding the family of seals that have taken up residence. They are some fat seals!



I was going for a vintage - holiday - Tim Burton mash up with this outfit! I felt rather sunny and ladylike.


Another vacant building we would happily take off someone's hands and bring a bit of life to....The list grows and grows......



I jokingly asked the owner of this vintage Ford Hotrod if he would like to sell it to me,  apparently I was the 4th person that week to ask. Ah well....


The lighthouse at the end of the pier, super cute.



We finished off with a stop at the local fishmongers, we bought some razor clams and a mixed bag of seafood to make spaghetti marinara for our tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment